Insurance Software and 3rd Party Software Programs an Agency Would Use, Plus Other Helpful Websites
In addition to Agency Management Systems, Here’s A List of Other Insurance Software Programs:
- Comparative Rating Systems:
- Other Insurance Specific Software:
- Automated Phone Logging System – The process to handle taking phone messages for your CSR’s and agents just got a whole lot easier and more efficient!
Miscellaneous Software Programs:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- WinFax, ZetaFax or another auto-faxing software program. There are a lot of good ones on the market.
- There are also e-faxing solutions like eFax.com or RingCentral fax. These come in through your email and are much easier to attach to a client record.
Other Insurance Industry Specific Links:
- Rough Notes
- American Agent & Broker
- Independent Agent
- TAAR Report
- The National Underwriter
- Insurance Journal
- The Insurance Communicator
Organizations, Associations, Vendors, Etc.:
- IIA – National (Independent Insurance Agents of America)
- PIA – National (Professional Insurance Agents of America)
- SIAA (Strategic Independent Agents Alliance)
- Agents Council for Technology (ACT)
- AAMGA – American Association of Managing General Agents
- ACT – Agents Council for Technology
- Get Real-Time – The push to create a real-time solution.
- You tell us … email.